Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pole Dancing Again

Pole Dancing Class, Ortigas Center

I just came from a 2-hour dance class. After taking hiatus from dancing, I was just so eager and really, really happy to be back again!

I forgot how painful it is to take pole dancing class, though. My thighs burn! I had to rush off to Quezon city to catch Care Divas at PETA Theater after the class. Before hailing a cab, I got my Iced Coffee and I had it placed in between my thighs for the entire ride. Still, it is just exhilarating to be engaged in something that makes you feel so alive.

So, I'll try another pole dancing school soon, Pole Academy Philippines at the Arts in the City, The Fort. Last year's champion in the Pole Dancing Competition, Eisa Jocson, is one of the instructors and the Managing Director here. My only problem is that they don't have their own studio at the moment. They could change locations and I might not be able to attend classes if that would happen. But anyways, I'll cross the bridge when I get there. After I've tried all the studios that offer classes, I'll sign up for long-term membership.

Yup, I'm serious about this. If my career in Oracle HRIS reaches a dead-end, it comforts me that I have other work options. Teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment