Saturday, April 16, 2011

Core Exercises





About a couple of weeks ago, I found this core workout routine at Women's Health site and has been trying it ever since. I never thought you could do a lot of exercises using the stability ball! I have gained so much respect for it now. And the rountine was really tiring!! It was such a pain to go through the whole thing -- if I have an ounce of energy left, I would have kicked that ball in frustration. The day after my second try, my butt and legs hurt!

I'm now on my second week and, aside from the usual yoga and dance class I take, I think doing this routine really works. My officemate and greatest critic made a comment that I've been losing weight. Yey!!!

I am now signing up for the email subscription list of women's health website! It's now my new bestfriend. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment