Friday, March 18, 2011

Dessert at UCC Terrace

Oreo Cheesecake Bar @ UCC Terrace
Robinson's Place, Ermita

After having dinner at secret recipe, my bestfriend and I had coffee and desserts at UCC.

I’ve forgotten how terribly overpriced this place is! My bestfriend clucked at me --- next time, we should stick to Figaro, she said. We should go for Pinoy brands...

Just as she was about to launch into her verbal tirades, a couple who must be in their 70s passed by our window --- both of us followed them with our eyes and sighed.

That's how we shifted from lamenting about overpriced desserts to lamenting about the poor state of our (nonexistent) love life.

Teehee!

Details:

UCC Terrace
Ground Level, Robinson's Place
Pedro Gil cor. Adriatico St., Ermita

Manila, Metro Manila



No comments:

Post a Comment