Friday, January 7, 2011

I Survived Brazilian

Strip Manila, Greenbelt


I survived brazilian! yay!!!

And it wasn't as bad as I imagined it to be! Except for one part with the most concentration of hair, all-off waxing was actually tolerable. Cristina, my " stripper" (therapist naman daw!), is as professional as she could be! After 2 minutes of being in a compromising position, I was nearly at eased with her.

Strip Manila in 4F Greenbelt 5 actually uses hot wax compared with cold wax that most salons, like lay bare, use...and it made a lot of difference. Hot wax opens the pores making it easier and less painful to remove unwanted hair. The salon is also very hygienic! The therapist uses disposable gloves and throws away the wooden popsicle-like applicator once she applies the hot wax on my skin. She, then, uses a new applicator to dip it in the hot wax!

The price isn't bad either. All-off brazilian is P1200 but since it's my first visit, I got a 20% discount and paid only P960! I also got a post-treatment cream at P1650 that is said to prevent skin irritations, itchiness and ingrown hair.

The inner sex goddess has been unleashed! This is the birth of a monthly ritual, it seems! ^_^

Details:

Strip Manila, Ministry of Waxing 
4F Greenbelt 5Legaspi Street, Ayala Center
T (632) 501.3997
Store Hours: Sun-Thurs: 11AM to 9PM
Fri-Sat: 11AM to 10PM

Strip Manila - Serendra
2nd Floor, Serendra, Bonifacio High Street
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
T (632) 856.9145
M (63917) 847.2112
Store Hours:
Mon-Sun: 10AM to 10PM



No comments:

Post a Comment