Monday, June 6, 2011

Romano's in Cleveland, Ohio





Courtyard Marriot Hotel, North Olmstead, Cleaveland, Ohio
  

Arriving in Cleveland, Ohio from St. Louis, Missouri, I am in search for a new resto to try. I didn't have to search very far --- a stone's throw away from Courtyard Marriot in North Olmstead where I was statying, is Romano's Macaroni Grill.


The interiors of Romano's


Despite the dubious name, Romano's is a casual dining restaurant that offers traditional italian and mediterranean cuisine and gives their patrons the option of creating their own pasta by selecting through a list of available ingredients! Pretty neat, right?


Romano's

They provide complimentary bread that you can dip in olive oil with black pepper. 


The place is dimly lighted. One side of the restaurant is occupied with shelves of table wines to choose from. Italian music is playing in the background.



I got a glass of chardonnay. Yes, it doesn't exactly go well with the eggplant parmigiana I wanted but heck, i need something chilled today. Spring is just beginning and I'm having my first-hand experience with Missouri/Ohio humidity. 


Eggplant Parmigiana @ Romano's


The Eggplant Parmigiana is the best one I've tasted thus far. Eggplant is covered with mozzarella, baked, topped with lots and lots of cheese, sauce is sweet and a bit tangy. Im not usually a fan of angel hair pasta but in this case, I made an exception. Definitely worth the 25 bucks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment